WATCH: Two Men Marry in Traditional African Ceremony
BY Neal Broverman
April 08 2013 6:06 PM ET
Two 27-year-old South African men recently married in a ceremony that brought together the Zulu and Tswana traditions.
Wearing historical garb and dancing and singing in traditional African styles, Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol were married in the town of KwaDukuza in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa in front of 200 people. The grooms intend to have children through a surrogate. Listen to them talk about their relationship below.
- Women WATCH: Ellen Will Tell You if She and Portia Are Getting Divorced! 1 hour 3 min ago
- Media Game of Thrones Video Game Announced 1 hour 9 min ago
- World News Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance' 1 hour 15 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Whet Your Appetite for Gay Polo's Biggest Event 1 hour 16 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Coast Guard Academy Sees First Same-Sex Engagement Announcement 1 hour 20 min ago
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 2 hours 4 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 11:17 AM