WATCH: Man Proposes to His Boyfriend With Creative Video
BY Jase Peeples
April 19 2013 2:57 PM ET
Rather than propose in a traditional manner, Dave decided to get creative when he asked Michael to marry him.
In the below video, which was posted to Vimeo last week, Dave recorded himself holding up a series of signs listing the many reasons he loves his boyfriend before bringing in the couple’s friends and family to join in the fun with signs of their own retelling the story of Dave and Michael's time together so far.
The video then ends with Dave popping the question using another series of signs, which read, "So Michael, king of comics, doctor of all things awesome, drill sergeant to anyone in the kitchen, the cutest nerd in the whole wide world, the cheesiest texter and the best friend and partner anyone could ever ask for... What do you say? Can we make this thing official? Will you marry me?"
Michael answers with a few signs of his own, which read, "Yes!! Obviously! I told him like 3 years ago. But I still cried happysies tears today."
Watch the full adorable video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- PHOTOS: Amsterdam Canal Pride