PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2013 6:24 PM ET
The rainbow-colored cupcakes weren't traditional, but the vows read by Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake during Sunday's mass wedding were familar to many.
"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," she said during a ceremony for 21 couples on the Pride main stage in Druid Hill Park, The Baltimore Sun reports.
And then, "I now pronounce you married."
On the following pages, see photos from the celebration.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun