Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 12:44 PM ET
Never mind antigay hate crimes, bullying in schools and online, workplace discrimination, marriage inequality, mediocre representation in the media, housing discrimination, religious persecution, and the scuffle over whether a gay person can play openly in sports. No, the real victims are evangelical Christians who claim to be bullied daily for their beliefs.
"Homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up," pastor Matt Slick told Samantha Bee of The Daily Show in a segment aired Monday night.
Watch the full clip below:
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 34 min 41 sec ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 1 hour 36 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM