Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 12:44 PM ET
Never mind antigay hate crimes, bullying in schools and online, workplace discrimination, marriage inequality, mediocre representation in the media, housing discrimination, religious persecution, and the scuffle over whether a gay person can play openly in sports. No, the real victims are evangelical Christians who claim to be bullied daily for their beliefs.
"Homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up," pastor Matt Slick told Samantha Bee of The Daily Show in a segment aired Monday night.
Watch the full clip below:
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children