Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 11:44 AM ET
Never mind antigay hate crimes, bullying in schools and online, workplace discrimination, marriage inequality, mediocre representation in the media, housing discrimination, religious persecution, and the scuffle over whether a gay person can play openly in sports. No, the real victims are evangelical Christians who claim to be bullied daily for their beliefs.
"Homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up," pastor Matt Slick told Samantha Bee of The Daily Show in a segment aired Monday night.
Watch the full clip below:
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 1 hour 45 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 50 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 59 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2 hours 3 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 2 hours 4 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 2 hours 13 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 2 hours 17 min ago