Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 12:44 PM ET
Never mind antigay hate crimes, bullying in schools and online, workplace discrimination, marriage inequality, mediocre representation in the media, housing discrimination, religious persecution, and the scuffle over whether a gay person can play openly in sports. No, the real victims are evangelical Christians who claim to be bullied daily for their beliefs.
"Homosexuals go out and find straights to beat up," pastor Matt Slick told Samantha Bee of The Daily Show in a segment aired Monday night.
Watch the full clip below:
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups