What Will Rachel Maddow's Iraq Documentary Reveal?
BY Lucas Grindley
February 17 2013 6:05 PM ET
If there is any remaining doubt about whether it was a mistake to go to war with Iraq, Rachel Maddow is looking to quash it on Monday.
The out MSNBC anchor will helm a special report, called "Hubris: Selling the Iraq War," timed to the 10-year anniversary of beginning the invasion. Coincidentally, it's also Presidents Day.
The documentary, which airs at 9 p.m. ET, takes off on a book with the same name by MSNBC contributors David Corn and Michael Isikoff. But the network is promising the show will come with new information and with interviews from players in the decision-making at the time.
Watch Maddow herself explain the documentary in video below, then check out an excerpt.
- Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Today's Tearjerker Featuring Binational Couple With 'Missing Husband'
- Photos: Cuba Libre
- Porn Star Wilfried Knight Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Immigration
- Hot Sheet: Super Duper Star Zack
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM