What Will Rachel Maddow's Iraq Documentary Reveal?
BY Lucas Grindley
February 17 2013 6:05 PM ET
If there is any remaining doubt about whether it was a mistake to go to war with Iraq, Rachel Maddow is looking to quash it on Monday.
The out MSNBC anchor will helm a special report, called "Hubris: Selling the Iraq War," timed to the 10-year anniversary of beginning the invasion. Coincidentally, it's also Presidents Day.
The documentary, which airs at 9 p.m. ET, takes off on a book with the same name by MSNBC contributors David Corn and Michael Isikoff. But the network is promising the show will come with new information and with interviews from players in the decision-making at the time.
Watch Maddow herself explain the documentary in video below, then check out an excerpt.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series