What Will Rachel Maddow's Iraq Documentary Reveal?
BY Lucas Grindley
February 17 2013 6:05 PM ET
If there is any remaining doubt about whether it was a mistake to go to war with Iraq, Rachel Maddow is looking to quash it on Monday.
The out MSNBC anchor will helm a special report, called "Hubris: Selling the Iraq War," timed to the 10-year anniversary of beginning the invasion. Coincidentally, it's also Presidents Day.
The documentary, which airs at 9 p.m. ET, takes off on a book with the same name by MSNBC contributors David Corn and Michael Isikoff. But the network is promising the show will come with new information and with interviews from players in the decision-making at the time.
Watch Maddow herself explain the documentary in video below, then check out an excerpt.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Ben Cohen's Jockstrap Benefits Gays
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT