Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"Equal protection under the law means exactly that…and that includes the right to marry," said Missouri representative William Lacy Clay. "The discrimination that LGBT citizens face today mirrors the struggles of African-Americans to achieve full civil rights. Intolerance, ignorance, and inequality were wrong then, and they are just as wrong today.”
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'