WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 01 2014 1:34 PM ET
Following five years of prayer and thought — after coming out as gay at 15 years old — a young gay Christian man, TJ Montoya, put together this well-researched video response to Christians who don’t “agree with” or understand homosexuality and its relationship to the Bible. Montoya, whose mother is a Christian missionary and father is a worship pastor, came out in 2010.
“It's been a long journey,” Montoya says about coming out. “But it truly does get better. So I decided to make a video explaining what the Bible actually says about homosexuality.”
Think you know the Bible verses? You may be surprised at Montoya’s educational sermon.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet