WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 01 2014 1:34 PM ET
Following five years of prayer and thought — after coming out as gay at 15 years old — a young gay Christian man, TJ Montoya, put together this well-researched video response to Christians who don’t “agree with” or understand homosexuality and its relationship to the Bible. Montoya, whose mother is a Christian missionary and father is a worship pastor, came out in 2010.
“It's been a long journey,” Montoya says about coming out. “But it truly does get better. So I decided to make a video explaining what the Bible actually says about homosexuality.”
Think you know the Bible verses? You may be surprised at Montoya’s educational sermon.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'