Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
Lesbians get together every night of the week, but nothing compares to the lesbian rite of passage known as Club Skirts' The Dinah, an annual event in Palm Springs, Calif., this year being held March 28-April 1. The Dinah (TheDinah.com) attracts about 20,000 women from around the globe for a weekend of pool parties, concerts, and other girl-girl festivities. The oh-so-cute Rye Rye, legendary Chaka Khan, BC Jean, Wynter Gordon, Ce Ce Peniston, and the Real L Word cast are all headlining parties that weekend. Don't worry if you haven't booked your hotel yet—there are plenty of options in the area.
At the center of it all...
The luxurious Riviera Palm Springs Resort and Spa is known for its stunning views, perfect pool, and hot parties. If you're a real high roller, the Riviera's suites are even more amazing, the ideal setting for your own private party if you're still fired up after the sanctioned Dinah festivities have died down. PSRiviera.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6