Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Lesbians get together every night of the week, but nothing compares to the lesbian rite of passage known as Club Skirts' The Dinah, an annual event in Palm Springs, Calif., this year being held March 28-April 1. The Dinah (TheDinah.com) attracts about 20,000 women from around the globe for a weekend of pool parties, concerts, and other girl-girl festivities. The oh-so-cute Rye Rye, legendary Chaka Khan, BC Jean, Wynter Gordon, Ce Ce Peniston, and the Real L Word cast are all headlining parties that weekend. Don't worry if you haven't booked your hotel yet—there are plenty of options in the area.
At the center of it all...
The luxurious Riviera Palm Springs Resort and Spa is known for its stunning views, perfect pool, and hot parties. If you're a real high roller, the Riviera's suites are even more amazing, the ideal setting for your own private party if you're still fired up after the sanctioned Dinah festivities have died down. PSRiviera.com
- Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good As Dead, Say Advocates
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Music WATCH: Is This the Worst Music Video Ever? 3 min 18 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame 4 min 49 sec ago
- Politics Democratic 'Betrayal' Leaves Binational LGBT Families Stranded 16 min 11 sec ago
- Travel Peace Corps Opens to Same-Sex Couples 31 min 24 sec ago
- Commentary Why it's Time to Stop Stigmatizing Haitians 45 min 17 sec ago
- Health and Treatments Is There Such a Thing as HIV-Negative AIDS? 47 min 57 sec ago
- Religion Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers 59 min 46 sec ago