I Advocate: Gregory Cason
BY Advocate Contributors
April 15 2013 6:00 AM ET
…margaritas. Think a psychologist shouldn’t be advocating an alcoholic drink? Maybe not. But what’s more shocking is a gay man is recommending a high-calorie drink that makes you retain water. But whenever I have margaritas with good friends, life just seems a little happier. Use Cazadores Añejo tequila and the result is perfection. And unless it is over 90 degrees outside, get it on the rocks, with salt! Cazadores.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun