BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2009 6:35 PM ET
So please consider
being a part of our effort. Anyone is welcome to join our team. We have
the most fun of any team on the walk; I’m not going to lie. You’ll meet
some amazing people and make new friends that you will have for life.
you can’t walk with us, then please consider donating. We are the
ultimate grassroots team -- no corporate funding, just a bunch of guys
and girls reaching out to their friends and family.
And do you know
the big lesson that I have learned in the past few years? That I belong
to the most amazing community in the world, and that all you have to do
is ask. So, I’m asking.
Walk with us. Help us reach our $125,000 goal.
And since I think that the people who donate are the coolest people on the
planet…here’s an incentive for sponsors in Los Angeles. If you donate $150 to my page, you will be on my VIP list for my weekly events
during the upcoming year. Charitable giving is the only guarantee of
staying on my list for the whole year.
Click here to donate. I hope to see you on October 18.
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 34 min 53 sec ago
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 1 hour 57 min ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 2 hours 13 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 2 hours 30 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 2 hours 48 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 2 hours 50 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM