Good Old Gay Days at Disneyland
BY Jase Peeples
October 01 2013 3:00 AM ET
Gay Days at Disneyland is a beloved tradition for many LGBT folks. As we gear up for the annual celebration, taking place this coming Friday through Sunday, the producers of the event have shared a wonderful collection of photos from previous rainbow-hued evenings in the Magic Kingdom to remind us that when you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s website.
Comedian, author, and man-about-town Bruce Vilanch hanging with the fantasy characters.
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee