Good Old Gay Days at Disneyland
BY Jase Peeples
October 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
Gay Days at Disneyland is a beloved tradition for many LGBT folks. As we gear up for the annual celebration, taking place this coming Friday through Sunday, the producers of the event have shared a wonderful collection of photos from previous rainbow-hued evenings in the Magic Kingdom to remind us that when you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s website.
Comedian, author, and man-about-town Bruce Vilanch hanging with the fantasy characters.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant