Good Old Gay Days at Disneyland
BY Jase Peeples
October 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
Gay Days at Disneyland is a beloved tradition for many LGBT folks. As we gear up for the annual celebration, taking place this coming Friday through Sunday, the producers of the event have shared a wonderful collection of photos from previous rainbow-hued evenings in the Magic Kingdom to remind us that when you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s website.
Comedian, author, and man-about-town Bruce Vilanch hanging with the fantasy characters.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About