Good Old Gay Days at Disneyland
BY Jase Peeples
October 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
Gay Days at Disneyland is a beloved tradition for many LGBT folks. As we gear up for the annual celebration, taking place this coming Friday through Sunday, the producers of the event have shared a wonderful collection of photos from previous rainbow-hued evenings in the Magic Kingdom to remind us that when you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s website.
Comedian, author, and man-about-town Bruce Vilanch hanging with the fantasy characters.
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes