11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
Swag From Jessica Kagan Cushman
Jessica Kagan Cushman is the daughter of renowned furniture designer Vladimir Kagan and needlework diva Erica Wilson so design runs in Jessica’s veins. What began at an early age with stringing shells and bits of flotsam and jetsam into necklaces on the beach blossomed into a full-blown obsession with fashion and jewelry by the time Cushman was in her mid 20s. Now her signature bracelets and bags are everywhere. We love her new Nantucket bangles — perfect for Mother's Day because they feature sayings popular around the globe, including (from America), "Because I said so, that's why" and (from Africa) "Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother." If Mom doesn't don chunky jewelry, go for a the Bite Me Victorian Vixen Canvas Clutch -- it's perfectly feminine but with a bit of, well, bite to it. Clutch, $55, and Bracelets, $79, JessicaCushman.com
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 52 min 16 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 1 hour 17 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 1 hour 51 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM