11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
Swag From Jessica Kagan Cushman
Jessica Kagan Cushman is the daughter of renowned furniture designer Vladimir Kagan and needlework diva Erica Wilson so design runs in Jessica’s veins. What began at an early age with stringing shells and bits of flotsam and jetsam into necklaces on the beach blossomed into a full-blown obsession with fashion and jewelry by the time Cushman was in her mid 20s. Now her signature bracelets and bags are everywhere. We love her new Nantucket bangles — perfect for Mother's Day because they feature sayings popular around the globe, including (from America), "Because I said so, that's why" and (from Africa) "Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother." If Mom doesn't don chunky jewelry, go for a the Bite Me Victorian Vixen Canvas Clutch -- it's perfectly feminine but with a bit of, well, bite to it. Clutch, $55, and Bracelets, $79, JessicaCushman.com
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House