Jane Lynch Is Ready To Rip Roseanne Barr A New One
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 27 2012 1:53 PM ET
“I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,"Jane Lynch says in anticipation of hosting the upcoming roast of the trailblazing and often outspoken comedian-actress.
Lynch has been signed by the Comedy Central network as roast master for a no-holds-barred tribute to Barr. “I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one," the Glee star says. "But because I don't have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings.”
Other celebrity guests are expected to be announced soon. The event will tape in Los Angeles August 4 and will premiere on Comedy Central August 12.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- 14 Gloriously Hilarious Rihanna Met Gala Gown Memes
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover