Jane Lynch Is Ready To Rip Roseanne Barr A New One
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 27 2012 12:53 PM ET
“I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,"Jane Lynch says in anticipation of hosting the upcoming roast of the trailblazing and often outspoken comedian-actress.
Lynch has been signed by the Comedy Central network as roast master for a no-holds-barred tribute to Barr. “I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one," the Glee star says. "But because I don't have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings.”
Other celebrity guests are expected to be announced soon. The event will tape in Los Angeles August 4 and will premiere on Comedy Central August 12.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Outrage After Idaho Trans Woman Buried 'As a Man'