Jane Lynch Is Ready To Rip Roseanne Barr A New One
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 27 2012 1:53 PM ET
“I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,"Jane Lynch says in anticipation of hosting the upcoming roast of the trailblazing and often outspoken comedian-actress.
Lynch has been signed by the Comedy Central network as roast master for a no-holds-barred tribute to Barr. “I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one," the Glee star says. "But because I don't have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings.”
Other celebrity guests are expected to be announced soon. The event will tape in Los Angeles August 4 and will premiere on Comedy Central August 12.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder