Jane Lynch Is Ready To Rip Roseanne Barr A New One
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 27 2012 1:53 PM ET
“I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,"Jane Lynch says in anticipation of hosting the upcoming roast of the trailblazing and often outspoken comedian-actress.
Lynch has been signed by the Comedy Central network as roast master for a no-holds-barred tribute to Barr. “I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one," the Glee star says. "But because I don't have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings.”
Other celebrity guests are expected to be announced soon. The event will tape in Los Angeles August 4 and will premiere on Comedy Central August 12.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains