Jane Lynch Is Ready To Rip Roseanne Barr A New One
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 27 2012 1:53 PM ET
“I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,"Jane Lynch says in anticipation of hosting the upcoming roast of the trailblazing and often outspoken comedian-actress.
Lynch has been signed by the Comedy Central network as roast master for a no-holds-barred tribute to Barr. “I've long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one," the Glee star says. "But because I don't have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings.”
Other celebrity guests are expected to be announced soon. The event will tape in Los Angeles August 4 and will premiere on Comedy Central August 12.
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Op-ed: Finding Sympathy for the Most Hated Woman in America
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre