BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Tommy - Del Ray Beach, Fla.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "The kids that interest me tend to have a certain moody or rebellious look to them. Perhaps they remind me of my teenage days?! Scars, black eyes, and tattoos tend to make them more interesting to me. The majority of the kids are cool, "creatives," and we often have common interests, such as music or fashion. Many of them become friends over time. We exchange music mix CD's and art via the old-fashioned mail."
- Op-ed: The Fine Line Between Gay Pride and Alcoholism
- WATCH: Fox News Discovers Viewers Not as Transphobic as Hosts
- Op-ed: Christian Schools Like Gordon College Don't Need a License to Discriminate
- Department of Education Offers Antitrans University a 'Religious Exemption'
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon