The Golden Age of Denial: Hercules, the Bisexual Demigod
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2013 5:05 AM ET
Clockwise from upper left: Arnold Schwarzenegger in Hercules in New York (1969), notably Arnold's first film feature; Hercules by Don Heck, 1967, based on Steve Reeves; The spectacular Lou Ferrigno in Hercules (1983); Physique mag Adonis, most likely depicting Adonis and lover Hercules.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'