Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten Free in Five Minutes, by Robert Ryberg (Lifelong Books)
Using a few ordinary ingredients, a single
type of flour, and a microwave, baking expert Robert Rybert makes breads,
rolls, cakes and more in mere minutes. Butterscotch Krimpet-style Snack Cake
and Extreme Chocolate Cake. Ryberg, the author of The Ultimate Gluten-Free
Cookie Book, is also the founder and
owner of Miss Roben's Gluten-Free Foods in Maryland.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate