Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 10:41 AM ET
Gluten Free in Five Minutes, by Robert Ryberg (Lifelong Books)
Using a few ordinary ingredients, a single
type of flour, and a microwave, baking expert Robert Rybert makes breads,
rolls, cakes and more in mere minutes. Butterscotch Krimpet-style Snack Cake
and Extreme Chocolate Cake. Ryberg, the author of The Ultimate Gluten-Free
Cookie Book, is also the founder and
owner of Miss Roben's Gluten-Free Foods in Maryland.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View