Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten Free in Five Minutes, by Robert Ryberg (Lifelong Books)
Using a few ordinary ingredients, a single
type of flour, and a microwave, baking expert Robert Rybert makes breads,
rolls, cakes and more in mere minutes. Butterscotch Krimpet-style Snack Cake
and Extreme Chocolate Cake. Ryberg, the author of The Ultimate Gluten-Free
Cookie Book, is also the founder and
owner of Miss Roben's Gluten-Free Foods in Maryland.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion