Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten Free in Five Minutes, by Robert Ryberg (Lifelong Books)
Using a few ordinary ingredients, a single
type of flour, and a microwave, baking expert Robert Rybert makes breads,
rolls, cakes and more in mere minutes. Butterscotch Krimpet-style Snack Cake
and Extreme Chocolate Cake. Ryberg, the author of The Ultimate Gluten-Free
Cookie Book, is also the founder and
owner of Miss Roben's Gluten-Free Foods in Maryland.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Marriage Equality Recognized in Six More States By Federal Government
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder