Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten Free in Five Minutes, by Robert Ryberg (Lifelong Books)
Using a few ordinary ingredients, a single
type of flour, and a microwave, baking expert Robert Rybert makes breads,
rolls, cakes and more in mere minutes. Butterscotch Krimpet-style Snack Cake
and Extreme Chocolate Cake. Ryberg, the author of The Ultimate Gluten-Free
Cookie Book, is also the founder and
owner of Miss Roben's Gluten-Free Foods in Maryland.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet