Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Eat to Defeat
Menopause, by Karen Giblin and Mache Seibel, M.D. (Lifelong
The president and founder of The Red Hot Mamas teams up with a University of
Massachusetts Medical School professor to create a cookbook aimed at women who
are, well, red hot mamas. Over 130 delicious recipes like Lobster and Duck Chow
Mein and Iced Watermelon and Maine Blueberry Soup are aimed at alleviating the
symptoms of menopause but are good enough for everyone. Over 30 chefs,
including Hell’s Kitchen’s
Jeffrey Parker, contribute recipes.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'