Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Eat to Defeat
Menopause, by Karen Giblin and Mache Seibel, M.D. (Lifelong
The president and founder of The Red Hot Mamas teams up with a University of
Massachusetts Medical School professor to create a cookbook aimed at women who
are, well, red hot mamas. Over 130 delicious recipes like Lobster and Duck Chow
Mein and Iced Watermelon and Maine Blueberry Soup are aimed at alleviating the
symptoms of menopause but are good enough for everyone. Over 30 chefs,
including Hell’s Kitchen’s
Jeffrey Parker, contribute recipes.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?