The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Boys Life 7 — Four LGBT-themed short films culled from recent Sundance festivals are compiled in the seventh installment of the popular series. Most intriguing, despite somewhat awkward tech credits, is Larry Kennar's Spokane, which stars Kyle Bornheimer as a straight guy attending his brother's wedding who finds himself fascinated by a gay man's attention.
Flipped — Rob Reiner has perhaps been better known among gay fans in recent years for his financial support of the federal effort to overturn Prop. 8 than he has for his directing, but with Flipped, he should capture your attention again. This sweet and innocent look at young love boasts a stellar cast (Rebecca De Mornay, Anthony Edwards, Aidan Quinn) and is fun for all.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Diego Tolomelli and the Stain of Original Sin