The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Boys Life 7 — Four LGBT-themed short films culled from recent Sundance festivals are compiled in the seventh installment of the popular series. Most intriguing, despite somewhat awkward tech credits, is Larry Kennar's Spokane, which stars Kyle Bornheimer as a straight guy attending his brother's wedding who finds himself fascinated by a gay man's attention.
Flipped — Rob Reiner has perhaps been better known among gay fans in recent years for his financial support of the federal effort to overturn Prop. 8 than he has for his directing, but with Flipped, he should capture your attention again. This sweet and innocent look at young love boasts a stellar cast (Rebecca De Mornay, Anthony Edwards, Aidan Quinn) and is fun for all.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself