The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Boys Life 7 — Four LGBT-themed short films culled from recent Sundance festivals are compiled in the seventh installment of the popular series. Most intriguing, despite somewhat awkward tech credits, is Larry Kennar's Spokane, which stars Kyle Bornheimer as a straight guy attending his brother's wedding who finds himself fascinated by a gay man's attention.
Flipped — Rob Reiner has perhaps been better known among gay fans in recent years for his financial support of the federal effort to overturn Prop. 8 than he has for his directing, but with Flipped, he should capture your attention again. This sweet and innocent look at young love boasts a stellar cast (Rebecca De Mornay, Anthony Edwards, Aidan Quinn) and is fun for all.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs