Gus Van Sant begins casting for grunge music film
March 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The [Portland] Oregonian reports that out director Gus Van Sant has been holding open calls for a new film set during the height of the grunge rock era in the Pacific Northwest. Location manager Roger Faires told the newspaper that Elephant director Van Sant is looking for people to play a few speaking parts and for numerous extras. No word regarding shooting dates or even a title for the new film.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers