Gus Van Sant begins casting for grunge music film
March 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The [Portland] Oregonian reports that out director Gus Van Sant has been holding open calls for a new film set during the height of the grunge rock era in the Pacific Northwest. Location manager Roger Faires told the newspaper that Elephant director Van Sant is looking for people to play a few speaking parts and for numerous extras. No word regarding shooting dates or even a title for the new film.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House