Gus Van Sant begins casting for grunge music film
March 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The [Portland] Oregonian reports that out director Gus Van Sant has been holding open calls for a new film set during the height of the grunge rock era in the Pacific Northwest. Location manager Roger Faires told the newspaper that Elephant director Van Sant is looking for people to play a few speaking parts and for numerous extras. No word regarding shooting dates or even a title for the new film.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun