Gus Van Sant begins casting for grunge music film
March 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The [Portland] Oregonian reports that out director Gus Van Sant has been holding open calls for a new film set during the height of the grunge rock era in the Pacific Northwest. Location manager Roger Faires told the newspaper that Elephant director Van Sant is looking for people to play a few speaking parts and for numerous extras. No word regarding shooting dates or even a title for the new film.
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign