Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered
transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human
resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning
employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells
Fargo also has a website (WellsFargo.com/jump/regional/LGBT) for easy
access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Marriage Equality Recognized in Six More States By Federal Government
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder