Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered
transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human
resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning
employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells
Fargo also has a website (WellsFargo.com/jump/regional/LGBT) for easy
access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps