Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered
transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human
resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning
employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells
Fargo also has a website (WellsFargo.com/jump/regional/LGBT) for easy
access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either