Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo’s insurance plans have covered
transgender-related medical procedures for years. Also, the human
resources team is trained to assist and offer support for transitioning
employees as well as educate their coworkers and supervisors. Wells
Fargo also has a website (WellsFargo.com/jump/regional/LGBT) for easy
access to the financial powerhouse’s LGBT policies.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man