Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
Bristol-Myers Squibb: Insurance benefits for employees of this
pharmaceutical company, which manufactures and distributes several HIV
medications, include coverage for short-term leave after
gender-reassignment surgery, mental health counseling, hormone therapy,
and medical visits.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure