BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
1. BOOK: Gay in America
Scott Pasfield celebrates diversity and squashes stereotypes with his stirring collection of intimate portraits of 140 gay men in all 50 states. They aren’t all cute, and in some cases their stories aren’t all that remarkable, but every last subject is a beautiful gay American. Inspiring in its honesty and simplicity, the book includes an intro by playwright Terrence McNally and his activist husband Tom Kirdahy. For more info visit gayinamerica.us.
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again