BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
1. BOOK: Gay in America
Scott Pasfield celebrates diversity and squashes stereotypes with his stirring collection of intimate portraits of 140 gay men in all 50 states. They aren’t all cute, and in some cases their stories aren’t all that remarkable, but every last subject is a beautiful gay American. Inspiring in its honesty and simplicity, the book includes an intro by playwright Terrence McNally and his activist husband Tom Kirdahy. For more info visit gayinamerica.us.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana