BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
1. BOOK: Gay in America
Scott Pasfield celebrates diversity and squashes stereotypes with his stirring collection of intimate portraits of 140 gay men in all 50 states. They aren’t all cute, and in some cases their stories aren’t all that remarkable, but every last subject is a beautiful gay American. Inspiring in its honesty and simplicity, the book includes an intro by playwright Terrence McNally and his activist husband Tom Kirdahy. For more info visit gayinamerica.us.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son