BY Brandon Voss
September 30 2011 9:40 AM ET
1. BOOK: Gay in America
Scott Pasfield celebrates diversity and squashes stereotypes with his stirring collection of intimate portraits of 140 gay men in all 50 states. They aren’t all cute, and in some cases their stories aren’t all that remarkable, but every last subject is a beautiful gay American. Inspiring in its honesty and simplicity, the book includes an intro by playwright Terrence McNally and his activist husband Tom Kirdahy. For more info visit gayinamerica.us.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'