BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Denis Leary: Paul Newman
When Elle asked Denis Leary which man he would sleep with if his life depended on it, he answered, “I’d shoot myself in the head.” Wasn’t that a little harsh, Denis? “I guess that’s just my genetic makeup,” said the Rescue Me star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I’d have to have my wife dress up as a man. I never met him, but I always really loved Paul Newman — not only as an actor, but also the way he carried himself and what he did with his celebrity. So I guess I’d have to dress my wife up as Paul Newman.”
Read our full interview with Denis Leary here.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word