BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Denis Leary: Paul Newman
When Elle asked Denis Leary which man he would sleep with if his life depended on it, he answered, “I’d shoot myself in the head.” Wasn’t that a little harsh, Denis? “I guess that’s just my genetic makeup,” said the Rescue Me star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I’d have to have my wife dress up as a man. I never met him, but I always really loved Paul Newman — not only as an actor, but also the way he carried himself and what he did with his celebrity. So I guess I’d have to dress my wife up as Paul Newman.”
Read our full interview with Denis Leary here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality