BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Denis Leary: Paul Newman
When Elle asked Denis Leary which man he would sleep with if his life depended on it, he answered, “I’d shoot myself in the head.” Wasn’t that a little harsh, Denis? “I guess that’s just my genetic makeup,” said the Rescue Me star in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “I’d have to have my wife dress up as a man. I never met him, but I always really loved Paul Newman — not only as an actor, but also the way he carried himself and what he did with his celebrity. So I guess I’d have to dress my wife up as Paul Newman.”
Read our full interview with Denis Leary here.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either