What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
...the Poetry Project at St. Mark’s Church.
It’s a literary organization, very queer-friendly, that has readings and workshops and exudes a general feeling of connectivity of writing to culture. I got my education there in the ’70s instead of grad school, and it is bringing the word to the people still. PoetryProject.org
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law