What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 1:00 AM ET
...the Poetry Project at St. Mark’s Church.
It’s a literary organization, very queer-friendly, that has readings and workshops and exudes a general feeling of connectivity of writing to culture. I got my education there in the ’70s instead of grad school, and it is bringing the word to the people still. PoetryProject.org
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View