Where to Find Great Gay Action
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 26 2013 6:25 PM ET UPDATED: April 30 2013 8:08 PM ET
In this fictionalized but semiautobiographical film from director Anna Margarita Albelo, Anna, a filmmaker who feels like she sacrificed her love for her career, realizes she has neither, and on the occasion of her 40th birthday decides to get them both by adapting an all-female version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? The film stars Guinevere Turner (the L Word actress who incidentally also cowrote the screenplay for American Psycho) and Tammy Lynn Michaels (who was brilliant on Popular). Albelo and Turner will be doing a Q&A after the showing Saturday at 6 p.m. at Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center in Miami.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?