Where to Find Great Gay Action
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 26 2013 7:25 PM ET UPDATED: April 30 2013 9:08 PM ET
In this fictionalized but semiautobiographical film from director Anna Margarita Albelo, Anna, a filmmaker who feels like she sacrificed her love for her career, realizes she has neither, and on the occasion of her 40th birthday decides to get them both by adapting an all-female version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? The film stars Guinevere Turner (the L Word actress who incidentally also cowrote the screenplay for American Psycho) and Tammy Lynn Michaels (who was brilliant on Popular). Albelo and Turner will be doing a Q&A after the showing Saturday at 6 p.m. at Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center in Miami.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule