Where to Find Great Gay Action
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 26 2013 7:25 PM ET UPDATED: April 30 2013 9:08 PM ET
In this fictionalized but semiautobiographical film from director Anna Margarita Albelo, Anna, a filmmaker who feels like she sacrificed her love for her career, realizes she has neither, and on the occasion of her 40th birthday decides to get them both by adapting an all-female version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? The film stars Guinevere Turner (the L Word actress who incidentally also cowrote the screenplay for American Psycho) and Tammy Lynn Michaels (who was brilliant on Popular). Albelo and Turner will be doing a Q&A after the showing Saturday at 6 p.m. at Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center in Miami.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune