Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Try pairing with the egg-in-toast dish called Birds in a Nest."
1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsp bar sugar
2 oz strong tea
4 oz Jamaican run
berries for garnish (blackberries, raspberries)
In a highball glass with crushed ice, build the drink. Garnish with the berries and serve with a straw.
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?