Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Try pairing with the egg-in-toast dish called Birds in a Nest."
1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsp bar sugar
2 oz strong tea
4 oz Jamaican run
berries for garnish (blackberries, raspberries)
In a highball glass with crushed ice, build the drink. Garnish with the berries and serve with a straw.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Richard Blanco Talks Pilgrims, Poetry, and His Princely New Memoir
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet