Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Try pairing with the egg-in-toast dish called Birds in a Nest."
1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsp bar sugar
2 oz strong tea
4 oz Jamaican run
berries for garnish (blackberries, raspberries)
In a highball glass with crushed ice, build the drink. Garnish with the berries and serve with a straw.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon