Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
3. MUSIC: Nocturnes, Little Boots
Electro-pop beauty Little Boots broke through, at least in her native England, in 2009 with her first album, Hands. With traces of La Roux and Robyn, Hands is a delicious pop confection — if you haven't heard "Earthquake" or "Stuck and Repeat," Spotify it now — so it's wonderful she's finally back with her second album, Nocturnes (out next week). The Guardian called it "one of the pop records of the year." Judging from the accolades, we think the writer just forgot to type "best."
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism