Hot Sheet: Smacking James Franco Around Some
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 30 2013 5:42 PM ET
10. EVENT: Out of the Past
If you'll be in one of LGBT America's flagship cities, San Francisco, head to Out of the Past, which takes a look at the city's queer history and culture Thursday, beginning at 6 p.m. There will be a lineup of important speakers (Zoe Dunning, Stuart Milk) and performances, but we're really excited about seeing Cheer SF blast those tired high school routines out of the water. Proceeds from the evening will benefit FlipSide, an arm of the S.F. Museum and Historical Society dedicated to engaging youth, as well as Project Open Hand, a nonprofit that provides meals to seniors and ill people. For more information visit OutOfThePast.Eventbrite.com
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'