Hot Sheet: History Boys
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2014 8:25 PM ET
10. MUSIC: BeBe Zahara Benet, "Face"
The original queen with the most "charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent" — RuPaul's Drag Race season 1 winner Bebe Zahara Benet — is finally back with a new single and video, both out now. The song has an irresistible drum beat throughoutm and the video is sickening: There must two dozen looks shoved into the three-minute clip. We're getting Grace Jones, Chaka Khan, Toni Braxton, Mahogany realness. Gagging. A star is reborn. — Neal Broverman
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives