Four LGBT Projects You Could Give Money To This Month
BY David Artavia
August 06 2013 12:15 PM ET
It's already been a great year for crowdfunding LGBT projects and with sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, there's always an opportunity to get your voice heard and find support for your cause. With every generation, we welcome new stories and perspectives that tell the truth about what life is like.
These four campaigns can speak, represent, and shape our inner voices to further reflect our potential in humanity. Art has the power to to change our world, and these artists and writers have done that.
Take a peak at the projects seeking crowdfunds that we think deserve nods this month.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees