ONE Archives Exhibit Highlights Queer L.A. Mags Dating Back to the 1940s
BY Neal Broverman
February 02 2013 2:06 PM ET
Infected Faggot Perspectives, No. 8 (April 1992)
With a confrontational tone and morbid humor, W. Wayne Karr and Cory Roberts Auli’s zine Infected Faggot Perspectives was “Dedicated to Keeping the Realities of Faggots Living WITH AIDS and HIV Disease IN YOUR FACE Until the Plague is OVER!!!” The zine countered the sentimentalization of “AIDS victims” and the assimilationist impulses of contemporary gay politics.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'