WATCH: A New Clip for Lady Gaga's Fragrance
BY Neal Broverman
August 24 2012 6:45 PM ET
A new clip for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume has emerged, featuring the star scratching what looks like caviar off a man's face.
The highly-stylized fragrance commercial was directed by Steven Klein, who was behind her "Alejandro" video. A previous Fame clip made the rounds last week; watch the latest below. Maybe some meaning can be gleamed by Klein and Gaga's use of chicken yolks and fish eggs.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.