WATCH: A New Clip for Lady Gaga's Fragrance
BY Neal Broverman
August 24 2012 5:45 PM ET
A new clip for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume has emerged, featuring the star scratching what looks like caviar off a man's face.
The highly-stylized fragrance commercial was directed by Steven Klein, who was behind her "Alejandro" video. A previous Fame clip made the rounds last week; watch the latest below. Maybe some meaning can be gleamed by Klein and Gaga's use of chicken yolks and fish eggs.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 13 min 13 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 17 min 13 sec ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM