WATCH: A New Clip for Lady Gaga's Fragrance
BY Neal Broverman
August 24 2012 6:45 PM ET
A new clip for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume has emerged, featuring the star scratching what looks like caviar off a man's face.
The highly-stylized fragrance commercial was directed by Steven Klein, who was behind her "Alejandro" video. A previous Fame clip made the rounds last week; watch the latest below. Maybe some meaning can be gleamed by Klein and Gaga's use of chicken yolks and fish eggs.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM