WATCH: A New Clip for Lady Gaga's Fragrance
BY Neal Broverman
August 24 2012 5:45 PM ET
A new clip for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume has emerged, featuring the star scratching what looks like caviar off a man's face.
The highly-stylized fragrance commercial was directed by Steven Klein, who was behind her "Alejandro" video. A previous Fame clip made the rounds last week; watch the latest below. Maybe some meaning can be gleamed by Klein and Gaga's use of chicken yolks and fish eggs.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet