WATCH: A New Clip for Lady Gaga's Fragrance
BY Neal Broverman
August 24 2012 6:45 PM ET
A new clip for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume has emerged, featuring the star scratching what looks like caviar off a man's face.
The highly-stylized fragrance commercial was directed by Steven Klein, who was behind her "Alejandro" video. A previous Fame clip made the rounds last week; watch the latest below. Maybe some meaning can be gleamed by Klein and Gaga's use of chicken yolks and fish eggs.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop