WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
BY Christopher Harrity
December 10 2013 6:00 AM ET
5. "Coming Out at Christmas" — London Gay Men's Chorus (2006)
Awesomely professional — and dear lord, there are so many of them. Don't miss this upbeat, witty holiday song.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series