Hollywood History: Get a Piece of the Rock
BY Christopher Harrity
June 22 2012 5:41 PM ET
A Rock Hudson twice-signed passport
American passport issued June 4, 1956,signed in blue ink on signature line and on photograph, "Roy Harold Fitzgerald a.k.a. Rock Hudson," recording travel to London, Kenya, Italy, Switzerland, and Brazil between June 1956 and February 1958.
5 x 3¼ in
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood