Hollywood History: Get a Piece of the Rock
BY Christopher Harrity
June 22 2012 5:41 PM ET
A Rock Hudson twice-signed passport
American passport issued June 4, 1956,signed in blue ink on signature line and on photograph, "Roy Harold Fitzgerald a.k.a. Rock Hudson," recording travel to London, Kenya, Italy, Switzerland, and Brazil between June 1956 and February 1958.
5 x 3¼ in
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media