Hollywood History: Get a Piece of the Rock
BY Christopher Harrity
June 22 2012 4:41 PM ET
A Rock Hudson twice-signed passport
American passport issued June 4, 1956,signed in blue ink on signature line and on photograph, "Roy Harold Fitzgerald a.k.a. Rock Hudson," recording travel to London, Kenya, Italy, Switzerland, and Brazil between June 1956 and February 1958.
5 x 3¼ in
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'