Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Robinson photographed Clint Eastwood on July 10, 1969, for a "Men in Vogue" feature just as Eastwood's only musical, Paint Your Wagon, was about to be released. It may be the only time the future Dirty Harry would be photographed in knitwear and paisley pants (see next page).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation