Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Peter Allen and Liza Minnelli photographed just three years after Minnelli became the youngest Tony winner ever (at 19). The couple married in 1967 and divorced in 1974. He later came out as gay and had a 15-year relationship with Gregory Connell that lasted until Connell's death from AIDS in 1984. Allen, an Australian performer, died in 1992 from throat cancer.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?