Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 10:20 AM ET
Peter Allen and Liza Minnelli photographed just three years after Minnelli became the youngest Tony winner ever (at 19). The couple married in 1967 and divorced in 1974. He later came out as gay and had a 15-year relationship with Gregory Connell that lasted until Connell's death from AIDS in 1984. Allen, an Australian performer, died in 1992 from throat cancer.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'