BY Corey Scholibo
July 14 2009 12:00 AM ET
I didn't remember you being at a charity. The show makes it out like you're throwing a lavish birthday party for yourself.Did it look great?
I mean, it looks good. It looks fun. Of course I kept asking myself, What do these people do for a living? They seem to never be working.We all are. There's a lot of work behind the scenes. But do you really want to sit and watch me, like, go crazy at my computer? I mean, that's not sexy.
I suppose the point of the show is we want to see you party.Exactly.
Well then, what exciting things should we be looking forward to this season? Any romantic drama?With me, no. You know, when you hear me say in the preview "I'm pathetically single," it kinda stays that way. I just work. I'm 30-something. I'm single. I'm looking for love.
Well maybe, you know, when the show airs, you'll get some action.Everyone's like, "This show is definitely going to get you laid." I hope so.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, and They've Changed This World
- Op-ed: The Long, Powerful History Between Labor and LGBT Activists