BY Brandon Voss
September 29 2009 7:25 AM ET
The Hills could also use more girl-on-girl action.
Listen, the producers would probably eat that shit up. They’d love it. [Laughs] I’ll see what I can do for you about that too.
Which girl on the show are you most likely to drunkenly smooch?
Stacie the bartender.
know from previews that you do kiss Audrina Patridge’s ex, Justin-Bobby Brescia. What are viewers supposed to believe that you see in him? His
impeccable personal hygiene and sexy jean shorts?
[Laughs] I know,
right? I’d met Justin maybe once or twice over the years, but I’d never
actually had a conversation with him. So when I actually sat down and
had a drink with him, I have to tell you, honestly, that I was
impressed with him. Because I’d only heard about what everyone else
thinks about him, but he’s actually a good guy. You’ll see it on the
show, but he’s not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.
Lauren make any gesture as a symbol of her passing on the torch to you?
Maybe some parting wisdom, flowers, a brief e-mail, or a quick text?
Nothing. It surprises me a little bit just because Lauren and I have
put everything behind us. We’ve actually hung out a few times and had a
lot of fun together.
Isn’t it odd that she walked away from
the show but is still everywhere you look? I mean, what was she doing
presenting at the VMAs?
I love you. [Laughs] Yeah, I thought it was interesting that she was at the VMAs too.
wrote a novel, L.A. Candy, loosely inspired by her own experiences.
When you’re inevitably asked to write one, what will your book be
Oh, God. I have no plans to do a book anytime soon -- if I
ever even do one -- but if I did, I would probably give all the dirty
details of what was really going on behind the scenes, who was really
hooking up with who, and all that good juicy stuff.
aspiring actress last seen opposite Mean Girls star -- and friend of
Kathy Griffin -- Jonathan Bennett in the direct-to-DVD comedy Van
Wilder: Freshman Year, but I’ve read that we won’t see that part of
your life on The Hills. Will you have a fake occupation?
only one who doesn’t work on the show. I really wanted them to follow
me on auditions, but they didn’t think that was glamorous enough, so
they didn’t want to put it on the show. I guess seeing me out there
working and probably getting turned down about 85% of the time isn’t
really what people want to see.
You also played one of the
Sevens, a mean girl clique in Rachel Dratch’s Spring Breakdown. Rachel
told me that the gay director, Ryan Shiraki, was super excited to work
God, that movie was so much fun. Ryan had so much energy
and everyone was so cool. It was the most relaxed set. We were at the
beach every day, so it really felt like spring break. It was the most
amazing experience ever. I absolutely love Amy Poehler, and I remember
shooting this one scene with her and thinking, This is crazy -- I’m
filming a movie with Amy Poehler! We’d do a scene as it was written in
the script, but for the last take she would basically do whatever the
hell she wanted, so it was awesome to watch how she works.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 1 hour 8 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 1 hour 17 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 1 hour 59 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC 3:49 PM