's 10 Gayest Moments
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2010 2:05 PM ET
After 25 years hosting his nightly interview show on CNN, Larry King announced he’d be stepping down in the fall. And while the legendary radio and TV personality has become as well known for his multiple marriages (and subsequent divorces) and he has for his unique line of questioning, one thing has always been certain: Larry King has a stellar record on gay issues.
From a debate about gay marriage with pastor Joel Osteen to his chat with Cher about the making of "Believe," check out some of King's finer moments from his years hosting Larry King Live.
Larry King talks about murdered gay teen Lawrence King and the Day of Silence.
- WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News
- Rising Above the Down Low
- Florist Counter-Sues Washington, Arguing She Has a Right to Discriminate
- Protests Continue But Opponents in France Get Final Loss
- 25 Rare Photos of Jinkx Monsoon Before "Drag Superstardom"
- TV: Several LGBT Characters Missing Next Season
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM
- Sports UFC Comes Down Hard on Homophobic Wrestler May 17 2013 6:49 PM