's 10 Gayest Moments
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2010 2:05 PM ET
After 25 years hosting his nightly interview show on CNN, Larry King announced he’d be stepping down in the fall. And while the legendary radio and TV personality has become as well known for his multiple marriages (and subsequent divorces) and he has for his unique line of questioning, one thing has always been certain: Larry King has a stellar record on gay issues.
From a debate about gay marriage with pastor Joel Osteen to his chat with Cher about the making of "Believe," check out some of King's finer moments from his years hosting Larry King Live.
Larry King talks about murdered gay teen Lawrence King and the Day of Silence.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room