's 10 Gayest Moments
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2010 2:05 PM ET
After 25 years hosting his nightly interview show on CNN, Larry King announced he’d be stepping down in the fall. And while the legendary radio and TV personality has become as well known for his multiple marriages (and subsequent divorces) and he has for his unique line of questioning, one thing has always been certain: Larry King has a stellar record on gay issues.
From a debate about gay marriage with pastor Joel Osteen to his chat with Cher about the making of "Believe," check out some of King's finer moments from his years hosting Larry King Live.
Larry King talks about murdered gay teen Lawrence King and the Day of Silence.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality