Logo Drops Paris Hilton Documentary After Homophobic Remarks
BY Michelle Garcia
September 26 2012 2:42 PM ET
Viacom television network Logo will not air a documentary on hotel heiress Paris Hilton after she was caught making homophobic remarks last week.
Hilton, who made the comments in a New York City taxicab, apologized for her statements that gay men are "disgusting" and that "most of them probably have AIDS."
Logo, a mostly LGBT-focused cable network, will not air Paris Hilton Inc., which was first released in 2007 according to E!. The documentary focuses on the the financial success related to Hilton's fame.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- Why Are We Gay?
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid