5 Reasons to Watch the Grammys
BY Clea Kim
February 08 2013 1:49 PM ET
In between the SAG Awards and the Oscars come the Grammys. Honoring the year's best music, the Grammys never fail to produce a memorable moment (think J. Lo's dress, Melissa Etheridge's post-chemo performance, etc.). This year shouldn't disappoint, especially for LGBT fans. We picked five moments to watch for on Sunday, but we'll also be live-tweeting the festivities, so be sure to follow us on Twitter. The Grammys, taking place in downtown Los Angeles, air on CBS at 8 p.m. Eastern.
1. The talented Frank Ocean will be performing, and you know everyone will be talking about his performance the next day. He is also nominated for six Grammys, including Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best New Artist and Best Urban Contemporary Album.
- Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Today's Tearjerker Featuring Binational Couple With 'Missing Husband'
- Photos: Cuba Libre
- Op-ed: To You There, in the Closet
- Porn Star Wilfried Knight Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Immigration
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM