WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
These characters, Buster and Scarlett, rock cute costumes and some '40s? style dance panache as they move through film noir and other genres. We're not sure if they're both girls or not, but Buster is clearly androgynous enough to ping viewers' gaydar either way. After Scarlett gets kidnapped, Buster must save her, in a Dick Tracy–like chase scene.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check