WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
Just one contortionist here, but imagine 10 of her and you get an idea of what just a moment of the full show is like. All of them together make for a modern sort of Busby Berkeley scene, though we're not sure that was their intent.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- South African Mosque Welcomes Gays, Women, Christians, Muslims