WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
Just one contortionist here, but imagine 10 of her and you get an idea of what just a moment of the full show is like. All of them together make for a modern sort of Busby Berkeley scene, though we're not sure that was their intent.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses