WATCH: George Takei and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in First Gay Edition of The Bachelor
BY Jase Peeples
November 18 2013 2:27 PM ET
A gaggle of gay celebs, including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, George Takei, and Lance Bass have combined their star power for a hilarious Funny or Die video that highlights the problems that could crop up in a gay edition of The Bachelor.
From contestant connections and first-date disasters to shocking revelations and rose ceremony drama, they show why it isn’t as easy for a gay man to meet the love of his life on a competitive reality television series as it is for a straight counterpart.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'