WATCH: George Takei and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in First Gay Edition of The Bachelor
BY Jase Peeples
November 18 2013 2:27 PM ET
A gaggle of gay celebs, including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, George Takei, and Lance Bass have combined their star power for a hilarious Funny or Die video that highlights the problems that could crop up in a gay edition of The Bachelor.
From contestant connections and first-date disasters to shocking revelations and rose ceremony drama, they show why it isn’t as easy for a gay man to meet the love of his life on a competitive reality television series as it is for a straight counterpart.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win