WATCH: George Takei and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in First Gay Edition of The Bachelor
BY Jase Peeples
November 18 2013 2:27 PM ET
A gaggle of gay celebs, including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, George Takei, and Lance Bass have combined their star power for a hilarious Funny or Die video that highlights the problems that could crop up in a gay edition of The Bachelor.
From contestant connections and first-date disasters to shocking revelations and rose ceremony drama, they show why it isn’t as easy for a gay man to meet the love of his life on a competitive reality television series as it is for a straight counterpart.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- India Gets First Transgender TV News Anchor
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Decades of Old Research Leads to Possible HIV Vaccine For Kids