WATCH: George Takei and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in First Gay Edition of The Bachelor
BY Jase Peeples
November 18 2013 2:27 PM ET
A gaggle of gay celebs, including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, George Takei, and Lance Bass have combined their star power for a hilarious Funny or Die video that highlights the problems that could crop up in a gay edition of The Bachelor.
From contestant connections and first-date disasters to shocking revelations and rose ceremony drama, they show why it isn’t as easy for a gay man to meet the love of his life on a competitive reality television series as it is for a straight counterpart.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- 10 Mushy Moments With Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man