WATCH: George Takei and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in First Gay Edition of The Bachelor
BY Jase Peeples
November 18 2013 2:27 PM ET
A gaggle of gay celebs, including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, George Takei, and Lance Bass have combined their star power for a hilarious Funny or Die video that highlights the problems that could crop up in a gay edition of The Bachelor.
From contestant connections and first-date disasters to shocking revelations and rose ceremony drama, they show why it isn’t as easy for a gay man to meet the love of his life on a competitive reality television series as it is for a straight counterpart.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples