Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
BY Jami Smith
December 20 2013 5:29 PM ET
I assume Ashton Kutcher will be replacing that guy on Duck Dynasty.
— Tim Siedell (@badbanana) December 19, 2013
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) December 19, 2013
Gays are unnatural. Unlike having a reality show on A&E about killing ducks which is TOTALLY NORMAL.
— Chris Doucette (@Chris_Doucette) December 19, 2013
Line at Starbucks is so long some of us have almost made eye contact.
— Kevin Christy (@kevingchristy) December 14, 2013
68-year-old Miranda Hobbes weeps about Steve’s impotence to 77-year-old Samantha Jones pic.twitter.com/X7OLRkVh37
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) December 18, 2013
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 18 min 54 sec ago
- Russia WATCH: Moscow LGBT Demonstrators Attacked 21 min 25 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer Thanks Female Partner at Canadian Film Awards 33 min 59 sec ago
- Music Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia 37 min 46 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 39 min 40 sec ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 1 hour 26 min ago
- Religion Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBTs 1 hour 41 min ago