Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
BY Jami Smith
December 20 2013 5:29 PM ET
I assume Ashton Kutcher will be replacing that guy on Duck Dynasty.
— Tim Siedell (@badbanana) December 19, 2013
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) December 19, 2013
Gays are unnatural. Unlike having a reality show on A&E about killing ducks which is TOTALLY NORMAL.
— Chris Doucette (@Chris_Doucette) December 19, 2013
Line at Starbucks is so long some of us have almost made eye contact.
— Kevin Christy (@kevingchristy) December 14, 2013
68-year-old Miranda Hobbes weeps about Steve’s impotence to 77-year-old Samantha Jones pic.twitter.com/X7OLRkVh37
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) December 18, 2013
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'