Best Tweets: 'Duck You, Phil Robertson'
BY Jami Smith
December 20 2013 5:29 PM ET
I assume Ashton Kutcher will be replacing that guy on Duck Dynasty.
— Tim Siedell (@badbanana) December 19, 2013
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) December 19, 2013
Gays are unnatural. Unlike having a reality show on A&E about killing ducks which is TOTALLY NORMAL.
— Chris Doucette (@Chris_Doucette) December 19, 2013
Line at Starbucks is so long some of us have almost made eye contact.
— Kevin Christy (@kevingchristy) December 14, 2013
68-year-old Miranda Hobbes weeps about Steve’s impotence to 77-year-old Samantha Jones pic.twitter.com/X7OLRkVh37
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) December 18, 2013
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation