WATCH: This Canadian PSA Will Be the Best 30 Seconds of Your Day
BY Jami Smith
February 10 2014 1:07 PM ET
From the country that brought us comedies like Kids in the Hall and Justin Bieber (that guy is just an elaborate joke, right?) comes the best response to the antigay climate at the 2014 Winter Olympics. A 30-second public service announcement from the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion depicts two athletes getting into position for a doubles luge competition. Set to the beat of Human League's "Don't You Want Me," the video shows just how gay the sport looks in slow motion. The end of the PSA reads, "The Games Have Always Been a Little Gay. Let's Fight To Keep Them That Way."
Follow the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion on Facebook and watch the PSA below:
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet