WATCH: This Canadian PSA Will Be the Best 30 Seconds of Your Day
BY Jami Smith
February 10 2014 1:07 PM ET
From the country that brought us comedies like Kids in the Hall and Justin Bieber (that guy is just an elaborate joke, right?) comes the best response to the antigay climate at the 2014 Winter Olympics. A 30-second public service announcement from the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion depicts two athletes getting into position for a doubles luge competition. Set to the beat of Human League's "Don't You Want Me," the video shows just how gay the sport looks in slow motion. The end of the PSA reads, "The Games Have Always Been a Little Gay. Let's Fight To Keep Them That Way."
Follow the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion on Facebook and watch the PSA below:
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion