WATCH: This Canadian PSA Will Be the Best 30 Seconds of Your Day
BY Jami Smith
February 10 2014 1:07 PM ET
From the country that brought us comedies like Kids in the Hall and Justin Bieber (that guy is just an elaborate joke, right?) comes the best response to the antigay climate at the 2014 Winter Olympics. A 30-second public service announcement from the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion depicts two athletes getting into position for a doubles luge competition. Set to the beat of Human League's "Don't You Want Me," the video shows just how gay the sport looks in slow motion. The end of the PSA reads, "The Games Have Always Been a Little Gay. Let's Fight To Keep Them That Way."
Follow the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion on Facebook and watch the PSA below:
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'