WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 9, 'Spray Tan'
BY Jase Peeples
March 21 2014 8:54 PM ET
Jeffrey can feel it. He’s closer to his destiny than ever before. But if he’s going to be the first overweight, 55-year-old gay man in a boy band, he’s going to need to shift the shade of his pasty tail to a bold bronze fit for the gods. That’s why he’s ready to pick the shade of his favorite celebrity and spray-tan his way to superstardom.
As Jeffrey himself says, “I would never assume that I am the perfect natural color. That’s why I’m tanning for my future! And believe me, my future is in a darker shade than pale or pasty! This can only take me on my road to boy band success at a better speed. Everyone loves a good tan. The hearty, healthy glow of a tan screams I’m someone to notice! And I’m just the man who can’t wait to be noticed! Watch out, Beverly Hilton Hotel, I’ll be poolside in no time taking calls and meetings!”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 9 below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- What's Really 'Filthy, Disgusting, and Unsafe' About Houston's Transphobic Radio Ad