#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
Summer is almost here. If you like to scour the used-book shelf as much as we do, here are a few titles to add to your summer reading list. We're totally judging these books by their covers.
Obviously one reels them in. In a tie and slacks.
What will you tell them when they start asking about finger waves and marcels?
A novel about the dark world of pillow fights by Chas. J. Mansford.
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers