#TBT: From the Weird to the Scary — Gay Bar Ads, 1969
BY Christopher Harrity
May 15 2014 5:00 AM ET
Yes, meat, we got it. OK.
Old-timers still talk about this place — must have been fun. Great artwork by the prolific illustrator Sean.
I go for the naked sailors and the 10-cent hot dogs.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'