#TBT: From the Weird to the Scary — Gay Bar Ads, 1969
BY Christopher Harrity
May 15 2014 5:00 AM ET
Yes, meat, we got it. OK.
Old-timers still talk about this place — must have been fun. Great artwork by the prolific illustrator Sean.
I go for the naked sailors and the 10-cent hot dogs.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs