#TBT: From the Weird to the Scary — Gay Bar Ads, 1969
BY Christopher Harrity
May 15 2014 5:00 AM ET
Yes, meat, we got it. OK.
Old-timers still talk about this place — must have been fun. Great artwork by the prolific illustrator Sean.
I go for the naked sailors and the 10-cent hot dogs.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community