WATCH: The NFL Has Been Gay the Whole Time
BY Jase Peeples
May 26 2014 2:07 PM ET
Last Week Tonight may have taken a break from taping for the Memorial Day holiday, but the show’s host John Oliver didn’t want to leave fans of the new HBO series hanging. That’s why he graciously prerecorded his best predictions for the headlines he believed would have everyone talking today.
In a LOL-worthy video posted to the show’s YouTube channel in lieu of a new episode, Oliver provided an educated guess at the week’s most shocking news stories which included the winning Power Ball numbers, the Pope joining the social networking app Tinder and listing his status as “down for whateves,” and the entire NFL coming out of the closet confirming “the NFL has been entirely gay all this time.”
See how accurate Oliver’s full list of predictions was in the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Schools Gayle King on Respect for Gender Identity
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Philly-Area Trans Teen Commits Suicide on Train Tracks