WATCH: The NFL Has Been Gay the Whole Time
BY Jase Peeples
May 26 2014 2:07 PM ET
Last Week Tonight may have taken a break from taping for the Memorial Day holiday, but the show’s host John Oliver didn’t want to leave fans of the new HBO series hanging. That’s why he graciously prerecorded his best predictions for the headlines he believed would have everyone talking today.
In a LOL-worthy video posted to the show’s YouTube channel in lieu of a new episode, Oliver provided an educated guess at the week’s most shocking news stories which included the winning Power Ball numbers, the Pope joining the social networking app Tinder and listing his status as “down for whateves,” and the entire NFL coming out of the closet confirming “the NFL has been entirely gay all this time.”
See how accurate Oliver’s full list of predictions was in the video below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation